Every year I like to share the books I read with my recommendations. My yearly goal is always one book per month because it is the most realistic with our current stage of life. My favorite genre is murder mystery, however I also like to dabble in a little bit of everything. I did receive two different series last year as gifts, so those were definitely on my list of books to read this year! You can check out my previous books here: 2020 Books & 2019 Books.
What are some of your favorites I should put on my 2022 list? I would love to know!
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: Woman (Claire) travels through time to 18th century Scotland where she finds love and adventure.
- Dragonfly In Amber by Diana Gabaldon: Claire and Jaimie try to prevent Jacobite rising.
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon: Claire travels back in time and discovers what happens to her Scottish husband years later.
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon: Jamie and Claire start a new life in the American colonies.
*Highly recommend this series. They are lengthy, but have so many amazing elements wrapped into one. The show also follows the books extremely well and is one of my all time favorites.
Crazy Rich Asian Series
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan: Rachel joins her boyfriend for an elaborate wedding back home in Singapore where she discovers many things about his family.
- China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan: Continues story of China’s elite and Rachel.
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan: Continues each story line of the elite.
*Loved this series! They are romantic comedies and are so easy and fun to read. I enjoyed all of them.
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell: Family living together with many secrets and a girl discovering who she is through them and unexplained inheritance.
- The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian: Woman wakes up to a man murdered next to her and tries to figure out what happened.
- The Death Of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware: Girl mistakenly receives inheritance from grandmother.
*Loved each one!
- Peace by Becky Thompson: Biblical teachings on how to help navigate feelings of anxiety as a mom.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear: How to create habits and break old ones.
*Both are great!
- The Fiery Cross
- A Breath Of Snow And Ashes
- An Echo In The Bone
- Written In My Own Heart’s Blood
- Where The Crawdads Sing
- What Happened At The Lake
- Not A Happy Family
- Brain Maker
- 9 Perfect Strangers
- The Lost Man
As always, sending light and love!
Amazon links are affiliate. I appreciate the support!
2 thoughts on “2021 Books”