I don’t know about you or your family, but ours loves snacking! All three of us eat at least 2-3 snacks a day and sometimes more. I am always looking for new ideas to switch things up, so I thought I would share my “go-to” snack list that is super easy!
- Yogurt (can always add toppings such as honey, fruit, yogurt, etc)
- Avocado Toast (drizzle olive oil, mash avocado on top, then top with garlic salt or favorite spices)
- Peanut Butter Toast/Oats (any nut butter)
- Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey Wrap
- Veggies (hummus or yogurt ranch to dip)
- String Cheese (add crackers and pickle)
- Trailmix (buy favorite items and make your own big batch)
- Sweet Potato (add peanut/nut butter and cinnamon)
- Cucumber Slices (add cream cheese & favorite spice)
- Energy Balls
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Bars (we alternate between brands)
- Chia Seed Pudding (recipe coming soon)
What are some of your favorites? I would love to try it!
One thought on “Go To Snacks”