Starting a new year is one of my favorite seasons! I absolutely love reflecting on the previous year and setting new goals for myself. I am truly amazed what you can accomplish when having a clear vision. There is something powerful in seeing your vision/goals on a daily basis and having it in the forefront of your mind. If you are interested in creating a vision board or setting personal goals, check out my other posts: Vision Boards & Goal Setting Tips.
Today I wanted to share my personal goals for the year. I like to keep specifics to each goal on my vision board that I save as my computer lock screen. I have written my 2020 goals in the front of my gratitude journal so I can read them each morning. I did this last year and it worked well for me! I would love to know what some of your goals for this year are! I hope each one of you has a happy and healthy new year!
- Be present and intentional with time
- Grow faith (get involved in new church, find ways to serve others, study God’s word)
- Do things fearfully and get out of comfort zone
- Strive to be a good disciple, wife, mom, and friend
- Grow brand
- Daily gratitude and positive mindset/energy
- Daily actions to create and maintain overall health (water, exercise, nutrition, mental clarity, sleep)
- Consistency with AM & PM routine (device off by 8:15pm)
- Create and seek experiences
- Read 1 book a month
What are some things you are looking forward to this year?