If you know me personally, you know I write in a gratitude journal each morning. It is something I started last year that has been extremely beneficial for my mindset and perspective. I am able to immediately start my day in a positive head space focused on the good around me…even throughout a difficult season. It makes me feel grounded and helps me place my energy towards the things I am thankful for.
I wanted to share some of the things I am focusing on during this strange and anxious time in case it feels like there aren’t many things to be thankful for. I would love to know anything you are focusing on!
- I am so grateful for my health. My body continues to provide for me and works easily and effortlessly on its own.
- I am grateful for the health and safety of our loved ones and God’s protection over them during this time.
- I am grateful for relationships and people.
- I am grateful to wake up every day feeling good and the ability to put one foot in front of the other.
- I am grateful to be able to move and strengthen this amazing vehicle I am given.
- I am grateful to spend this time with my husband and son. What a gift it is to spend my days with people I love.
- I am grateful for a beautiful home. I am blessed to be able to live here and stay safe while others are on the front lines.
- I am grateful for ALL of my needs met each and every day. I am never without food, water, shelter.
- I am grateful to be able to eat healthy food and drink clean water.
- I am grateful for my groceries being delivered directly to my door and the ability to use technology for my benefit.
- I am grateful for abundance in the day to day….from plumbing, electricity, air/heat, internet, cable, etc.
- I am grateful for technology and being able to stay informed and connected to others.
- I am grateful for my husbands job and continued income for our family.
- I am grateful for financial security our family has been diligent in saving and creating.
- I am grateful to continue working from home and connecting with others around the world.
- I am grateful for all our leaders and front line workers who are working day in and day out.
- I am grateful for all the entertainment at our fingertips….books, puzzles, toys, games, TV, etc.
- I am grateful for nice weather and fresh air.
- I am grateful for the reminder of what is important and what to focus on.
- I am grateful that God is in control and has a bigger and better plan that is more than I could imagine.
Additional Wellness Posts: 5 Daily Healthy Habits, Wellness Habits 2019, How I Practice Gratitude, Getting Back Into A Wellness Routine