As a new mom, I initially struggled with finding things to do with our little that didn’t cost an arm and a leg. Since our son wasn’t in a daycare setting, I wanted him to get the social interaction with others his age and get out of the house. I have quickly realized there are SO many things to take advantage of with little ones that I wish I would have known about sooner!
- Library Classes (can attend multiple days and locations)
- Indoor/Outdoor Play Place (churches/gyms)
- Splash Pads
- Community Pool
- Arts & Crafts/Workshops (Home Depot, Local Businesses)
- Church Nursery
- Bible Study Childcare
- Restaurant Play Place
- Mom Groups
- Play Dates
- TRIAL classes for swim, gymnastics, etc
Additional Activities ($$)
- Parent & Child Swim Lessons
- Parent & Child Gymnastic Class
- Music & Movement Class
- Zoo, Aquarium, Children Museums/Theaters, Arboretums, Water Park, Etc….
- Michaels Craft Store Classes
- Trampoline Parks
- Indoor Play Places (Playstreet, Luv2Play, Legoland, Etc..)
- Mother’s Morning Out
- Gym Kid’s Club
What are some of your favorite things to do with your little one? I would love to know!